After 911, airport and airline security has really increased. What was once allowed is no longer approved on board. Make sure you know what not to bring before you leave the house to avoid an unpleasant experience at the airport.
Don't bring anything like bats or golf clubs on board. The airlines don't want you to get mad and be in danger of others and I can't blame them. Also, something like golf clubs don't fit in the overheads anyway and it might snap.
Knives are a no no on flights. When I was younger, I remember having a tiny model knife that came with a purchase of a comic book. When customs saw it, they told me to throw it away even though it wasn't even sharp.
Actually, anything sharp is not allowed. Blades, cutlery for cooking, razors, scissors are all not allowed. They are just really afraid of mad people I guess. I wonder why it's different than people riding a bus or train.
Chemicals are generally banned from airplanes. Bleech, fertilizers etc shouldn't be brought on board. Lowes is everywhere anything so why bother carrying it?
Even toy guns are not allowed. They don't want any questions about whether it's real or not so they just said "no" to any type of guns.
There's probably not much reason to bring ammunition but if you need to, maybe it's best to just mail (fedex or UPS) them to your destination. They aren't that expensive since they are small and light anyway and you will save yourself so much hassle and time.
Any tools that's longer than seven inches needs to be checked. Drills, drill bits etc are also better checked than not (whatever the size). If you are a contractor and have lots of screwdrivers, pilers, they may be carried on board but do you really want to carry all that around? Just put them in your luggage.
Don't bring anything like bats or golf clubs on board. The airlines don't want you to get mad and be in danger of others and I can't blame them. Also, something like golf clubs don't fit in the overheads anyway and it might snap.
Knives are a no no on flights. When I was younger, I remember having a tiny model knife that came with a purchase of a comic book. When customs saw it, they told me to throw it away even though it wasn't even sharp.
Actually, anything sharp is not allowed. Blades, cutlery for cooking, razors, scissors are all not allowed. They are just really afraid of mad people I guess. I wonder why it's different than people riding a bus or train.
Chemicals are generally banned from airplanes. Bleech, fertilizers etc shouldn't be brought on board. Lowes is everywhere anything so why bother carrying it?
Even toy guns are not allowed. They don't want any questions about whether it's real or not so they just said "no" to any type of guns.
There's probably not much reason to bring ammunition but if you need to, maybe it's best to just mail (fedex or UPS) them to your destination. They aren't that expensive since they are small and light anyway and you will save yourself so much hassle and time.
Any tools that's longer than seven inches needs to be checked. Drills, drill bits etc are also better checked than not (whatever the size). If you are a contractor and have lots of screwdrivers, pilers, they may be carried on board but do you really want to carry all that around? Just put them in your luggage.
About the Author:
Disney is in Anaheim, California! Find out why Mickey likes this city so much by visiting CHEAPX Travel Deals. They also have cheap travel deals over there if you are interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment