Saturday, February 7, 2009

American Girl Doll Bed For Mia

By sirnoalot

Every Little girl who owns an American girl doll simply must have a doll bed for her doll. The problem can be expense, which one, what style ect. In this article I will tell you what style you can get and how to get the best prices as well.

One of the more popular doll beds is the mia bedroom furniture set. This set comes with bedding and matching furniture. If price is a issue, keep reading and I will uncover the secrets to getting this bed at a huge discount for you. This doll bed will work for any 18 inch doll.

One of my favorite doll beds is Samantha's bed. It is a brass bed with white bedding. This is a very pretty bed. The Canopy bed is a classic doll bed and is modeled after American girl doll Elizabeth.

Looking for doll bunk beds? There are many styles of bunk beds out there. Bunk beds are great for hanging up American girl doll clothes, since most bunk beds come with a closet.

What about matching furniture for your doll bed? You can get armoires, tables, rugs, lamps and dressers. There are matching sets for all of the themed doll beds.

Hang on to your doll's clothes hangers. You will need a place to hang up all of those adorable outfits. A doll trunk or armoire will do the trick. You can pick one to match your doll bed.

If you want contemporary, modern, traditional or classic bedding, I have seen it all. There is alot of doll bed bedding to choose from and all are so cute.

I truly enjoy the American Girl Doll experience. Below I have my top places where I like to find the best prices for our American Girl Dolls. I hope you enjoy your doll beds as much as we do.

About the Author:

No comments:

Post a Comment